29.3 Meeting Videos

29.3.1 Cohort 5

Meeting chat log
00:10:00    Jon Harmon (jonthegeek):    bestbook.cool
00:11:26    Jon Harmon (jonthegeek):    https://podcast.bestbook.cool/
00:28:01    Jon Harmon (jonthegeek):    happygitwithr.com
00:30:59    Jon Harmon (jonthegeek):    Remind @Sandra Muroy to share the dlab GitHub stuff when this posts to our channel. There, I think that will tag you in the post!
00:32:44    Jon Harmon (jonthegeek):    xaringan
00:36:45    Jon Harmon (jonthegeek):    lol, it's just called {shinydashboard}
00:48:24    Becki R. (she/her): I definitely need help with that!
00:53:08    Jon Harmon (jonthegeek):    It's been a while since we learned that!
2021-08-21: Chapter 6: Workflow: scripts: Ryan Metcalf
01:01:01    Jon Harmon (jonthegeek):    {pak} = updated package tracker
01:01:48    Jon Harmon (jonthegeek):    {targets}
01:03:00    Federica Gazzelloni:    library(pkgsnap)
01:04:15    Jon Harmon (jonthegeek):    devtools::install_version()
01:05:00    Jon Harmon (jonthegeek):    ?remotes::install_version()
01:05:15    Jon Harmon (jonthegeek):    install_version("devtools", ">= 1.12.0, < 1.14")
01:07:07    Jon Harmon (jonthegeek):    https://github.com/MangoTheCat/pkgsnap
01:11:32    Jon Harmon (jonthegeek):    https://docs.ropensci.org/targets/
01:11:46    Jon Harmon (jonthegeek):    pkgdown
01:12:41    Jon Harmon (jonthegeek):    https://rsample.tidymodels.org/
01:13:21    Jon Harmon (jonthegeek):    https://pkgdown.r-lib.org/
01:13:32    Sandra Muroy:   https://github.com/dlab-berkeley/Bash-Git

29.3.2 Cohort 6

Meeting chat log
00:09:51    Marielena Soilemezidi:  http://www.thefunctionalart.com/p/instructors-guide.html
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gyqyz3hei7lhhmt/R_RESOURCES.txt?dl=0
https://exts.ggplot2.tidyverse.org/gallery/
00:26:20    Daniel: underscore
00:26:32    Daniel: It is called an “underscore”
00:42:17    Daniel: I can’t see the screen anymore
00:43:00    Daniel: All good now
00:44:57    Marielena Soilemezidi:  https://github.com/jrnold/ggthemes)
00:55:42    Daniel: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/23957278/how-to-add-table-of-contents-in-rmarkdown
01:03:59    Daniel: It’s fine, sorry my internet went off
01:04:17    Marielena Soilemezidi:  http://shiny.rstudio.com/.
01:05:04    Marielena Soilemezidi:  http://rmarkdown.rstudio.com/rmarkdown_websites.html.
01:07:21    Marielena Soilemezidi:  http://colinpurrington.com/tips/lab-notebooks
01:10:02    Marielena Soilemezidi:  https://quarto.org/

29.3.3 Cohort 7

Meeting chat log
00:08:34    Oluwafemi Oyedele:  We will start in 5 minute time!!!
00:14:37    Oluwafemi Oyedele:  start
00:52:30    Oluwafemi Oyedele:  https://github.com/quarto-dev/quarto-cli/tree/main/src/resources/formats/revealjs/themes
01:09:33    Oluwafemi Oyedele:  https://quarto.org/docs/journals/templates.html
01:10:52    Oluwafemi Oyedele:  stop

29.3.4 Cohort 8

Meeting chat log
00:01:59    Shamsuddeen Muhammad:   start
00:10:33    Ahmed Mamdouh:  Im here
00:10:47    Ahmed Mamdouh:  The internet is so bad sorry
00:12:18    Ahmed Mamdouh:  Oh interesting
00:18:39    Ahmed Mamdouh:  It like packaging all dependencies
00:25:58    Ahmed Mamdouh:  Renv is like venv in python
00:29:57    Ahmed Mamdouh:  Yup
00:31:32    Ahmed Mamdouh:  Awesome
00:32:25    Shamsuddeen Muhammad:   stop
00:32:27    Ahmed Mamdouh:  Thanks alot man
00:32:50    Ahmed Mamdouh:  Bye